Flexible Learning Options (FLO)
Eyre Futures Inc. is a preferred provider for Department of Education and Child Development (DECD) the Flexible Learning Options (FLO) enrolment strategy to deliver Case Management, Programs and Mentoring to re-engage youth aged 15-19 years (and young parents up to 26 years) who have been disengaged with school. We are re-engaging youth in educational programs in Port Lincoln, Whyalla and Ceduna.
What is FLO about?
Most young people successfully stay at school and complete year 12. Others struggle with staying on for many different reasons. For some young people, they don’t see school as relevant, or they have relationship difficulties, or there are health issues that make it difficult for them to learn at school.
FLO ensures all young people have the chance to successfully complete school and obtain the qualifications they need for employment. FLO is available in DECD schools for students up to 19 (and for young parents up to 26) years of age.
We will strive to support your success in a program designed and planned with you.
Get help with things like:
- Improving reading, writing and maths skills
- Completing your South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- Gaining skills to go onto further study or to get a job
- Improving relationships and networks
- Problem solving and housing assistance
- To make good life choices
- To feel healthy and happy and to plan for the future.
- To make successful transitions into further education, training or employment.
For more information, please contact:
|Location||3/80 Tasman Terrace, Port Lincoln SA 5606|
|Location||37 East Terrace, Ceduna SA 5690|
|Phone||0405 980 202|
|Location||127 Nicholson Avenue, Whyalla SA 5608|